user guide

How can I load more than one image per products?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings promani,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question:

How can I load more than one image per products?

And basically there is no native way to do it - at least regarding version 2.7 and below and I personally have not had the opportunity to check out the newest version Market Press 2.8 Beta

The alternative is trying out a members plugin, his name is @Espen and he may consider sending you a copy in trade for just some simple feedback.

Therefore what I am suggesting is to consider using Market Press 2.8 Beta and if this feature is not included, let me know and I will try to see about Espen helping out with his plugin.

Please advise.

Looking forward to hearing form you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• inarte
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Dear aecnu,
    I think it is very important to provide two or more images for products. I sell paintings and for me it is essential to see the quality (see detail). Even zoom function (mouse over) would be very interesting ...

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings inarte,

Thank you for your input and this feature has indeed been submitted as a feature request in the past but I have no power over what is selected for development and I am not a coder myself.

Though I have been sent a copy of @Espens plugin by Espen with the promise that when I use it to give him some feedback, I will not betray his confidence and post it here.

However, I am hoping that he will see my comments and make an appearance in here shortly and perhaps make you folks the same offer.

Otherwise this ticket turns into just another feature request. Of course one can add as many images to the content of the products post as they desire. without the need of a plugin nor Market Press coding adjustment, but that has always been.

Hopefully we will indeed here from Espen sooner then later perhaps offering you folks a run at using his plugin.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Paolo,

Thank you for checking out the Beta and from your report this feature does not exist within which I did not know. I did mention in my post here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/user-guide#post-319964

That I had not tried out the Beta myself which is due to the main stream is still using the regular version.

I have awarded you some rep points though so as not to be wasting your time.

Hopefully Espen will jump in here with his multiple images plugin for Market Press or else this ticket just turns into another feature request for this feature and I am preferring to turn it into a solution instead.

Hopefully Espen will find the time to drop by here sooner then later.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.