User Multisite Registration

Hi. I have setup a multisite at http://www.skalenetwork.com and have installed a few of your plugins including Pro Site to try to duplicate edublogs.org. The problem I'm having is finding out how to put in a registration for that allows the user to signup and create a site. Is that also done through one of your plugins?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Skale Network,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

First thing you need to make sure is that your registrations are open by going to Settings > Network Settings and selecting "Both sites and user accounts can be registered." option.

After that you should be able to see registration form on your site by going to yourdomain.com/pro-site/ page.

I checked your site and your registration page looks like it's working fine so you should be good to go after you set your pro site levels :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Skale Network
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I was able to tweak register page to fit it exactly as I needed. Thanks for your help. Now I just have to figure out this domain mapping :expressionless:

Currently it goes through the entire registration, but doesn't actually create the subdomain the way I need it to. I also need the people to be able to choose a password as well.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Skale Network!

I'm not sure if I'm following you on this currently.

The domain mapping and our Domain Mapping plugin is not related to the registration so that's the "later stage". First thing, in my opinion, would be to make the registration and site creation work as expected then.

That being said, you mentioned that the "subdomain is not created the way you need to". Can you explain that a bit for me?

Also, with default Pro Sites setup they should be asked for password on signup page so there's probably some other setting interfering. Would you mind me taking a look at it? For this, I'd need to access your site directly so could you please grant me a support access to it? Here's a guide on how to do this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Looking forward to your replay,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.