User Profile Access related issue

Hello,

I have installed multisite wordpress. I am bit confused with its functionality. Let me explain the issues I am facing with an example:

Primary domain - primaryexample.com

I have registered 2 sub domains - sub1.primaryexample.com mapped it to xyz.com
- sub2.primaryexample.com mapped it to abc.com

using your domain mapping plugin. I hope up to here is clear for you.

Now, my requirement is -

a) If a user -Example user name - BABY is registered on xyz.com and login to xyz.com, she should be able access her profile/activity/friends and everything on xyz.com only without any redirection to primaryexample.com

b) If user BABY goes to primaryexample.com or abc.com with her own willingness, she should be allowed to login with out any new registration and she should be able
use or manage her profile which she has registered on xyz.com on primaryexample.com or abc.com with out any redirection.

Hope my problem is clear and understood. Anticipating early response,

Hasan

• calvinrogercanas

Hey there @Ameer Hasan Khan,

Hope you're well! :slight_smile:

If a user -Example user name - BABY is registered on xyz.com and login to xyz.com, she should be able access her profile/activity/friends and everything on xyz.com only without any redirection to primaryexample.com

Yes, the user should not be redirected when he access the site on "mapped domain" by default.

If user BABY goes to primaryexample.com or abc.com with her own willingness, she should be allowed to login with out any new registration and she should be able
    use or manage her profile which she has registered on xyz.com on primaryexample.com or abc.com with out any redirection.

If they register by clicking the "signup" link in any subsite they will redirect to "network" site for registration. So they will be part of the "network" with the role of "subscriber" and they can be part of another subsite without going to registration process again.

Let me know if it helps! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Calvin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.