User Redirection to a specific page

I want my users to be redirected to Kundenbereich Page after successful registration. Please see the snapshot for better understanding.

At this stage I want my users to be in Kundenbereich page...please help me out how to do it..thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Saif,

I hope you're well toda!

I apologize for keeping you waiting and let me jump in with a solution proposal, since Tyler is now on his Christmas vacation.

I think what you both agreed here (meaning adding a message to "welcome" screen) is the most reasonable solution. I'd suggest a "two step" solution, where the first step would be optional.

1. (optional) Hide default "You can now update your details by going to...." message

This could be done with simple CSS rule as follows:

#signup-content .view {display:none;}

A simplest way to apply this code would be to add it to your current theme's "custom css" option (if there's any) or via a "Simple Custom CSS" plugin.

2. Adding a custom text to "welcome screen"

Since there's no dedicated filter/hook for this in "Remove Email Verification" plugin we could use a JS solution here:

<?php
    function wpmu_signup_welcome_msg() {
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery(function($) {
            var task = setInterval(function() {
                if( $('#signup-content').length ) {
    				var curr_msg = $('#signup-content').html();
    				if (/your account has been/i.test(curr_msg)) {
    					curr_msg = curr_msg + '<p class="my_msg">Please visit this page <a href="https://google.com">GOOGLE</a></p>';
    					$('#signup-content').html(curr_msg);
    				}
                    clearInterval(task);
                }
            }, 500);
        });
        </script>
        <?php
    }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'wpmu_signup_welcome_msg');

The line you will want to customize is this one:

curr_msg = curr_msg + '<p class="my_msg">Please visit this page <a href="https://google.com">GOOGLE</a></p>';

As you can see there's a custom message with a link, enclosed within <p> tag for easy styling. These HTML tags and a message itself is what you will want to change.

To apply this code, create an empty file with a .php extension, copy & paste the code inside it and then upload it to your site's "/wp-content/mu-plugins/" folder via FTP. If there's no "mu-plugins" folder, just create it.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.