User Reports 'All Users' option not displayed

Hi,

User Reports seems to be working fine, however on the website the Usage section for the plugin shows an option to select 'All Users' as the user within the 'Reports' section under 'Users' when logged in via the Wordpress Network Admin panel; However from within my installation of this plugin I am only able to input 1 user to run a report on. I was under the impression I would be able to generate a single report of post activity for all users across the wordpress multisite installation.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @jasongill

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

No, there is no option for downloading reports for all user together. Sorry for the confusion of the usage page. You may saw the attached image. This image indicates that the position of reports menu that is the menu sits under Users menu where you already have an 'All users' menu.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @jasongill

I think this means you can create reports for all users across sites literally. But not all at once. you still have to select a user and create a report for each individual user 1 at a time. This is the way I see it & have used it.

The 1st image you see on the usage screen is actually the All Users page, it's just to highlight where the reports link is placed in the users menu.

Let me just ask the developer for some clarificiation on this for you though.

Hope this helps

• jasongill
    • New Recruit

In the screenshots you can see this 'All Users' option selected in the 'User Reports' page, however the 'All Users' section is no longer an option it appears. This plugin was to be used on a Wordpress multisite installation with over 800 blogs; generating a report for all users individually is going to be far too cumbersome, this was the sole purpose for purchasing wpmudev.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

Thanks Ashok.

@jasongill, Sorry for the delay on this. This thread got lost in my support feeds.

However from within my installation of this plugin I am only able to input 1 user to run a report on. I was under the impression I would be able to generate a single report of post activity for all users across the wordpress multisite installation.

When viewing the Reports page on the Network you are limited to only a single user. But when you go to say the primary site then you will see the drop down for All User shown. This is just the way it was written. Seems logic to have this the other way around where when viewing on a sub-site you are limited to only that site and only users who have access to that site content. Then on the Network showing global information. I can't remember why this was write the way it is.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.