user section member pro plugin-crashes

the user section crashes every time we try to access the profile or edit of a user.

we have already cleared the cache on the browser and relaunched.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

rserra,

Hi and welcome to WPMU forums :slight_smile:

Thanks for providing a picture :slight_smile: Gives me good reference of where your problem is starting.

However I'd like a little more about the actual "crash"

Are you receiving an error? Is the screen going blank?

Have you checked to ensure you have pages assigned to all of the Membership elements?

I would also suggest resetting your permalinks (changing and changing back) for good measure. :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

If you do still need help then in addition to Kimberly, can you also check your servers error logs.

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey rserra.

I'm sad to see you went over to Wishlist, I understand your predicament though when you need something it has to be done.

I hope it works well for you. If in the future you wish to try our Membership plugin again then I just wanted to mention our newest update and re-write with full manual can be found here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-30

I know you are most likely happy with your currently solution now, but wanted to bring this up for future reference. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.