User sign-up upon course enrollment displays blank screen

On a Wordpress single site (haven't yet tested multisite) with CoursePress installed, I am able to routinely reproduce a blank modal screen after a user has entered their registration information. That looks like this screenshot:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8DaDY6VuDfET3pnSF9HRWg0aWM&authuser=1

The user's information is successfully registered with the site, and if I close the modal, the user will be both registered and logged in, but I do have to close the modal.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Ryan,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

I've been testing this on a couple of my sites, 1 single site 1 multisite and I'm not able to replicate the issue. I noticed the site in your screenshot isn't the same one you have provided access too, do you have caching or security plugins active on that one?

Can you try deactivating them and letting us know if that resolves the issue :slight_smile:

Doing a full plugin check would be a good idea.

Look forward to hearing back Ryan!

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Ryan Hale
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for looking at this, Tyler. I've confirmed that it is working OK on my production site, although not yet sure what is happening in the development environment. I will close this for now and look at it further to determine where the conflict might be.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.