User Sync - Migrate users from one install to another?

I would like to migrate users from a live site to a new site (new theme) in the staging environment. Will this plugin perform this function? If so, would it also allow me to migrate just user accounts that have been created after a certain date?

Mahlamusa

Hello Kathryn,

I hope you are doing fine today and thank you for contacting us and for trying our plugin.

Will this plugin perform this function?

Yes, the plugin will do this for you, it was built specifically for this. The plugin was built to synchronize user accounts between WordPress installs, this includes copying all the user account data like username, email address and password so that the users will be able to login on the other site without registering again. So, if a user is added on the Master site (the one you are copying from) they will be also copied along to the Subsite (the one you are copying to).

would it also allow me to migrate just user accounts that have been created after a certain date?

Unfortunately this is not possible out of the box. The plugin was built for complete synchronicity so as to make a complete copy of the users database between the master and the sub site.

You can see the usage tab on the product's page on how to setup and use the plugin. Please let us know if you have any queries or concerns with regards to our plugin and we will always be happy to help in any way possible.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa