User Sync stops after syncing 300 users

I have a master website with over 1000 user, I wanted to use User sync with another website, but the process only syncs 300 users and it stops. and if disconnect thema and reconnect them nothing is synced, the only way to make the process restart is by deleting all the synced users and use the plugin again, and then I end up in the same situation.

• James Morris

Hello jared13195

I hope you are well today.

Since your site is live I didn't want to test this out directly there. So, instead I used the FakerPress plugin to generate 1,000 subscribers on a couple of my dev sites. These sites are the latest version of WordPress (4.9.5) with only WPMU DEV Dashboard 4.5.1, User Synchronization 1.1.5.8 and on the Master Site, FakerPress 0.4.11. Also, I'm running the latest Twenty Seventeen theme.

I first created 500 Subscribers and went through the normal setup process for User Synchronization. These 500 users were synchronized immediately. I then tested batch adding 100 users at a time. The sites sync'd as fast as I could create the users.

So, I'm afraid I cannot replicate this issue in a controlled environment. We're going to need to perform some deeper debugging, but this will require troubleshooting that should not be performed on a live site.

Would it be possible to create staging versions of the 2 sites your are trying to sync? You can learn how to create a staging site here.

Once you've created staging sites where we can perform some advanced debugging safely, would you please grant me access to your sites and server(s)?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.