User theme selection support - Blog Template

Hello
I have set up in a way when user creates the store by using NEW BLOG TEMPLATES he can make the choice or selection on design ,
But i also need an option after user logins into admin he can see a page in admin and he can switch to some other theme or layout which got implemented into his store with sample data.

Can you please guide how same can be achieved where user can switch to other designs ( if possible without loosing old data)

Looking ahead for response.

Thanks
yash

• Rupok

Hi yash

Hope you had a wonderful day.

after user logins into admin he can see a page in admin and he can switch to some other theme or layout which got implemented into his store with sample data

Well, users can change between network enabled themes from "Dashboard > Appearance > Themes" page. But I'm afraid, populating store with sample data is not possible with currently available options, and as the name says, "New Blog Templates" works only with *new blogs*. After your site is created, you can't select any pre-populated theme anymore, you can just select theme design from Appearance settings without loosing old data.

However, this can be done with advanced custom coding and you can hire a developer from our Jobs Section for doing this. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.