Users can navigate between units without seeing the video in previous unit

I'm using coursepress and I have units consisting of videos. I need the student to view all videos before proceeding to the next unit. I have the option:

"Progress to next unit" enabled. The user needs to answer all required assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit. Both settings are selected but users are still able to jump between units.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jonathan,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

With "Progress to next unit" option you need to have at least one "Required" element in your unit, and since Video element doesn't require any action from user, it's a viewable element, it doesn't have "Required" option.

What you can do is add some required field, for example Single Choice element and add something like "Please confirm that you watched all the videos before proceeding to next step".

Also, I noticed that your first unit doesn't have any elements and in order for CoursePress to calculate student progress correctly, each unit needs to have at least one element.
    You can add Text element and add unit description there in order to get around this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.