Users cannot access to ad sharing panel

Hi,

I have activated the adsharing plugin in a WPMU environment. For the moment, there is only One site in this network and users do not have access to the Setting>Advertising panel to paste their own adsense codes. Only admin users have access to Setting>Addvertising.

Could someone please tell me what can I do to allow all my registered users to input their adsense codes?

Thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi tuto-expert and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Have you already visited the Network Admin configuration page and saved the settings?

If you’ve already done that, could you let us know what the user roles are, for the users trying to access the settings on this particular site?

Thanks,

David

• tuto-expert
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi DavidM, thanks for the reply.

1/ I did noticed the Network Admin configuration parge and I already saved it.

2/ users roles are “contributor”

3/ I have just installed WP MU and I find no more the option to set the defaut role of the new users. Did the installation of WP MU changes something in the admin interface?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we’ll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.