Users cannot create new additional sites...

Hello, I have installed a bunch of interesting plugins.
Users can now add a site choosing e template, the site language and more...
However, my users cannot create more than one site. could you please help me in pinpointing how they can create additional sites ?
Best rgs,
Hervé

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Hervé, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

I would like my users to e able to create as much free sites as they wish, without having to suscribe to a paid prosite. Is this possible ?

That it is. :slight_smile:

Inside the Network Dashboard, if you go to:

Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings

You'd want to uncheck the box for "Signup on Checkout" and save the changes. Then, when a user wants to create a new site, he can click on the "My Sites" link in WordPress's admin bar, and click on the "Create a New Site" link there. :slight_smile:

In the meantime though, I'll notify the developer of the "Sign up for another site" link not showing up if a user's only registered for a free site (while the box for "Signup on Checkout" is checked).

I will try to get a stripe account later today but I wish I could set without it, in test mode? is that possible ?

You can set up a Stripe account for free, and leave it in test mode, as a Stripe account starts off in test mode, as mentioned here:

https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-do-i-start-with-stripe

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

P.S. I noticed that you're on an earlier version of Pro Sites, I'd advise updating to the latest version (when possible), as we've implemented quite a few fixes. :slight_smile: