Users can't upgrade anymore (problem with Pro Sites)

Hi,

One free user of my network wanted to upgrade but he sent me a message saying he couldn't. I've just checked using a test account and here is what I found: user is redirect to a page where he's asked to choose a payment period, but whatever he chooses nothing happens.
See capture (when you choose a payment period, nothing happens).

Is this a problem about Pro Sites configuration?
Or could it be related to the others problems I have related to Pro Sites:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/a-lot-of-pro-site-pages-have-been-automatically-created
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/paypal-payment-ok-but-pro-site-status-has-expired-what-to-do
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-upgrade-menu-disappeared

I guess I definitely need someone of your dream team to have a look inside my network :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Best Regards

• Arom77

Hi @Predrag Dubajic

Thanks for your lightning fast action! :slight_smile:

That's better :wink: but some problems remain:
    - When a user is logged into his site and wants to upgrade he's redirect to the page. But the network behaves as if he's not logged in. As a result he's asked to set up a site. Why does this happen? (see captures)
    - The page looks awful... How can I improve that?

I don't know if that could be of some importance here but I'm using Gravity Forms and the User Registration add-on.

Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Arom77,

I hope you're well today!

I took a liberty of visiting your site's back-end and also created myself a user account (please feel free to remove it: "adamwpmu"). I've noticed that there are those options enabled for Pro Sites: Signup on Checkout and Force redirection on Expiration.

I think this is why users get redirected to the checkout page. I didn't notice being logged out from the site at all though. I have however noticed that there's only a single level created (a single "package") so actually there's nothing to upgrade, unless you're referring to the admins of "free sites" (not pro sites) willing to switch to pro sites.

That said, I have created a free site and then as its admin I've accessed its dashboard, used the "Passer en site Pro" link and was properly redirected to Pro Sites checkout, not being logged out, and able to select a plan. This seems to be working fine either then.

I think then the "logout" issue may be just a matter of clearing browser's cache. If I'm missing anything here, please let me know!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Arom77

Hello @Adam Czajczyk

I took a liberty of visiting your site's back-end

I thank your for that! :slight_smile:

Yes I was referring to admins of free sites willing to switch to pro sites.

Knowing that I'm using Gravity Forms User Registration, is the way I set my Pro sites options OK?
    Especially the following ones:
    - Signup on Checkout
    - Allow Free Signup
    - Allow multiple blogs
    That's not very clear in my mind.

Also, could you please tell me how I can improve the look of the checkout page? I don't know where to look at.

Thanks!
    Best Regards

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Arom77!

I wouldn't say there are any "GF-specific" settings. As far as I'm aware it's all working on your site so those options you mentioned - it's all about a "workflow" that you'd like to achieve. That said, if you would describe it a bit I'm sure I could suggest settings for you.

As for checkout page look. The first step would be to go to the "Network Admin -> Pricing Tables -> Sytling" page and use options available there to setup a basic site. Then the way to go would be CSS customization. You can add custom CSS rules to the "Custom CSS" box at the bottom of the same page.

Again, if you would give me some more details on what changes would you like to make there, I'd be happy to provide you with some tips on this.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.