Users in WP Multisite & Woocommerce

Hi All,

I have a multisite environment setup and each site has woocommerce enabled.

When I register a new user on site 1, then navigate to site 2 (or any other site) then the user is also logged in here. In the network admin under All Users it shows my newly created user has only site 1 listed.

Essentially I want to have users able to be added/registered on individual sites within my network but also some users will have access to 2 or more sites.

Any ideas on where to head here?

Cheers,
Andrew

• Tyler Postle

Hey Andrew,

Hope you're doing well today!

Yes, in a multisite all users are added to the network user db table. They are given a "pseudo subscriber" role for all sites on the network - they won't show up in the user list but when on the site they are still able to post comments with their network account.

The admin of each individual site won't be able to any users expect the ones that have roles on their site.

You can add them on other sites yourself from the subsites Users list. Or if that user does an action, like make a purchase or comment on one of that sites blogs then they will be given a proper subscriber role there.

Does that answer your question? Let us know if you still need any further assistance.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.