Users Page

the users edit page crashes...how do we fix this? The rest of the plugin is great.

• rserra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, MemberPro Plugin (here is a snapshot of all plugins installed), I cleared the cache and relaunched the site, but still crashes

As you can see here, not all of the user page shows and the slider at right is frozen.(freezes at start of slider or immediately)

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings rserra,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

It appears that you are using the Options theme as the theme itself claims.

When you are going to test from a users perspective, if using the same browser you need to delete the cache and more importantly the cookies and be logged out of admin before doing either.

When developing if you are not already, it is best to use two browsers, one for Administration and one for testing i.e. Firefox and Chrome

Please advise if this issue has been resolved with any of the above suggestions.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• rserra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Very good response, articulated. The problem is still there (I am logging in as admin)

Regards,

Robert Serra
    Social Media Presence

cell 561.613.2760 email info@evolutionmedia.me

This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is the property of Evolution Media and can be construed to be private or business confidential. If you received this email in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply email so that our records can be corrected.

-----Original Message-----
    From: WPMU DEV - The WordPress Experts [mailto:contact@incsub.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:12 PM
    To: info@evolutionmedia.me
    Subject: WPMU DEV Post Notification: Users Page

There is a new post on [Users Page]

Reply by: aecnu

Greetings rserra,
    Welcome to WPMU Dev!
    It appears that you are using the Options theme as the theme itself claims.
    When you are going to test from a users perspective, if using the same browser you need to delete the cache and more importantly the cookies and be logged out of admin before doing either.
    When developing if you are not already, it is best to use two browsers, one for Administration and one for testing i.e. Firefox and Chrome
    Please advise if this issue has been resolved with any of the above suggestions.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/users-page#post-190789

Please do not reply to this notification via e-mail. All replies should be made on the forum thread.
    ==============================================================
    Unsubscribe - Stop receiving notifications from this thread:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/users-page?unsubscribe=28318#post-190789
    ==============================================================

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings rserra,

I am sorry to see that you are still having issues with this anomaly.

Could you please send me login information i.e. a test account to aecnu (at) incsub.com so that I may go ahead and test what is going on?

Please be sure to reference this ticket so it does not get away from me - the connection to it thereof.

• rserra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

aecnu:
    this problem is resolved, i have other questions like how do i show a coupon field for my products and membership

PLUGINS:
    MarketPress (ecommerce)

Wishlist Member (membership)

Also do you have a tutorial on how to implement a Parellel NVP PayPal API into Marketpress?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.