Using Affiliates Plugin and i need to know how to add affiliates and assign them a link

i just installed the plugin but how do i add affiliates and assign them an affiliate link etc. I do not have a user website. I only have one membership and whena person signs up i want to trace to an affiliate and pay a referral.

• Vaughan

hiya

users would have to sign up to the affiliates program, then they would be provided an affiliate id automatically which can then be viewed from thir profile page.

in the usage guide, there's a section on shortcodes, these you can use to build an affiliates reports page and sign up.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-mu-affiliate/#usage

Shortcodes

Besides full access to the Affiliates Plugin features in the Admin Panel, you can use any of the following shortcodes within your posts or pages to provide front-end access as well.

[affiliatelogincheck] – place this at the top of the page that you are planning on using the rest of the shortcodes on and it will display a login message if the user isn’t logged in.
    [affiliateuserdetails] – mirrors the affiliate details form from the admin area (yellow box)
    [affiliatestatstable] – mirrors the large click statistics table
    [affiliatevisitstable] – mirrors the referrers this month table
    [affiliatetopvisitstable] – mirrors the top referrers table
    [affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts
    [affiliatevisitschart] – mirrors the referrers charts
    [affiliatebanners] – displays the banners you add to your affiliate settings

If the user isn’t logged in then none of the shortcodes will output anything (except for the top one).

hope this helps.