Using App+ & Market for Salon

Hi
I am planning on using Appointments for a beauty salon. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to setup lots of services without just using the services dropdown as the salon has many. Could I set it up in a shop style?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @Jacques,

I hope you're having a nice day today!

The MarketPress integration for Appointments plus allows your customers to add appointments (booking slots) to cart and pay for them "in bulk" but does not create "regular products" that you could manage like any other products sold via e-commerce store.

However, you can achieve setup "alike" with some efforts. The Appointments+ plugin features some handy shortcodes for this. Assuming that you setup all services, service providers etc to you needs, you could then use for example this shortcode to directly display availability calendar for particular service (no service selection drop-down then):

[app_monthly_schedule service="1" title="Face treatment"]

This will show a clickable calendar and time tables for a single service with an ID of 1 and give it a custom title of "Face treatment".

Given that, you could create a separate page for each service (that would be like a "product page") and then a single page that would contain nicely styled links (e.g. with images added) to all these pages.

Would that work for you?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.