Using Appointments+ and membership pro together

Hi again, thank you so much for your help thus far.
Now I need to allow first time customers to book a class free online. My client wants them to register an account and then have access to a free class of their choice.
Is this simply a case of creating a new service or a new membership level? And if so how do I limit it to a single instance?

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Andy, hope you're well today!

Making sure that users register for your site in order to book an appointment is possible by using "Login Required" option in Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility Settings.

As for them being able to book one single service of their choice that is not possible with the current version of the plugin. You can either create one free service which will be available to your users and other paid ones or you can use coupons that are built in Marketpress which you will provide to your users. Also Membership2 would not be able to help there as well since you can't protect booking page based on number of bookings made.

To achieve this you'd have to develop custom functionality in Appointments+ so in case you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.