Using Appointments with Microsoft Outlook 2013

I have a client that uses Microsoft Outlook 2013 to manage her calendar and contacts. Is it possible to integrate Microsoft Outlook 2013 to work with Appointments+ rather than using Google Calendar.

• Milan

Hello @juliusrainey,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I am sorry but such level of integration with Microsoft Outlook is not currently supported as out of box feature. But I think this can be good feature so I am moving this thread to feature category and we will see what other member has to say on this.

Furthermore if its possible for your client to shift to gmail, I suggest you study this nice article.
    http://www.howtogeek.com/201988/how-to-import-export-contacts-between-outlook-and-gmail/

Above article demonstrates exporting procedure of contacts for outlook and gmail.

And if you can't go gmail way then for outlook integration you will require lot of custom coding efforts. So I suggest you hire developer or post your this requirement as job request on our Job Portal

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if there is something else in which we can help you with. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.