Using Authorize.net ARB with Membership Pro 2

We are currently using the older version of Membership, and would like to upgrade. However, we need to continue using our Authorize.net ARB. Please let me know if we can do this, or when the feature might be coming in the future.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @quixotica, I hope you are well today!

At the current time Membership 2 doesn't support Authorize.net ARB.

In M2 the Authorize.net will only do single payments presently with Membership 2 Pro, so a member would need to make a payment for each billing period. :slight_smile:

I believe that recurring payments for Authorize.net is on the roadmap presently, but I can't give you ETA to prevent disappointment if a deadline is missed.

If you have any other questions or would like to clarify anything else, please, let us know. We are always glad to help in any way we can!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia
      • Support Rock Star

Hello Jeff VanDrimmelen , hope all is well!

I am afraid this option is not added yet. I've pinged our developers for an update, once I have a feedback I will update this thread.

Though it might take some time to fully implement this gateway. If this is something you require in no time, please feel free to post a new job in Jobs & Pros section, so a skillful developer can do this for you.

All the required documentation to create a gateway can be found at:
      yoursite.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/docs/namespaces/default.html

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
      Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.