Using Autoblog for specific categories

I would like to use Autoblog for specific categories instead of going directly to the main page. For example create one autoblog for category A, another one for category B. Could this be done with the Autoblog plugin?

• Sajid

Hi @hipaviles,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see you have figured it out. But in case any one else is looking for same question in future here is the answer.

Yes, its possible to add a feed in categories or even in custom taxonomies/categories. While adding/editing the feed you can set it under Taxonomies section as seen in attached screenshot.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• HaV

Hello Sajid,
      I'm trying to setup Autoblog in combination with custom post types and custom taxonomies. However i'm running into the following issue:
      When i set the field "Post type for new posts" to my custom post type ... and then scroll down to set the "Treat feed category as" to my custom taxonomy (which is linked to the custom post type) ... and last but not least... want to select the correct category from "assign posts to this category"... I only get the possibility to select an existing default WordPress category item... none of my custom taxonomy are listed...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.