1. Which version of WPMU are you running? 2.81
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? Yes
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? 1.0.3
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? Yes
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Customized
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? Yes
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? 1.0.2
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server's log files
I currently have the WPMU Dev Avatars plugin installed which allows you to upload an avatar for each blog. Does anyone know of a way that this avatar can be used to replace the identicons that currently exist on Buddy Press?
I have tried
<?php get_blog_avatar( BLOG_ID, SIZE, '' )?><?php echo get_blog_avatar( $bid, 32, '' ) ;?>
However this only shows the avatar default images, it doesn't show the uploaded avatars.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.