Using Chat Plugin in AppPresser

I would like to take the chat plugin and embed it within the website like facebook messenger or whatsapp. Is it possible to do so ? If so, could you please give me some direction and the popup chat really does not work well.

Additionally, is it also possible to select on a name in buddypress and automatically send a private chat message to that person ?

• Milan

Hey Vrajesh

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I would like to take the chat plugin and embed it within the website like facebook messenger or whatsapp. Is it possible to do so ? If so, could you please give me some direction and the popup chat really does not work well.

There are basically three ways through you can inject chat widget in your site. :slight_smile:

#1) Page
    #2) Site
    #3) Widget

You'll get more information about these different options in our usage documentation here,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-chat-plugin/#product-usage

If you give me specific scenario which you want to implement on your site, I can give you better solution. :slight_smile:

Additionally, is it also possible to select on a name in buddypress and automatically send a private chat message to that person ?

Not automatic sending is not possible without custom coding. And for you can either hire developer or user our Job Portal instead.

Let me know what you think about this. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.