Using Custom Search and Site Search on the same site

Hi there,
I've been using your plugin as a site search in the header of my site and it's been working brilliantly, returning search results to a search page.

I now need to add another search form to a specific page, hooked up to a different Google Custom Search Engine.

I can only set a single Embed Code/Search ID in the plugin's options, is there a way to add another? Perhaps installing another instance of the plugin?

Any advice much appreciated!

• aecnu

Greetings blackartz,

This may very well be possible and workable setting up a second instance of the plugin renaming its folder to something else like pluginname2

The only thing I am concerned with is shared database information, which would require testing to see if the second instance inherits the settings from the first which would be bad news.

Please advise if you decide to test this and let us know, this is certainly an intriguing thought and hopefully it will work as we expect it to.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings blackartz,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.