Using Custompress, Custom Sidebar Pro and Ultimate Facebook

Using Custompress, Custom Sidebar Pro and Ultimate Facebook I am in need of these plugins functionality. However they seem not to work or to interfere with Varnish, a server add-on for speed. It probably has something to do with the caching. Maybe you are familiar with this problem and can help me.

Thanks in advance

• 321media
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The plugins Ultimate Facebook and Custom Sidebars Pro pose a problem combination Cluster Varnish (catching tool). These plugins now caching headers of our WP Multi-site. This now gives a conflict with our Varnish plugin. Is it possible to use these 2 plugins without cache? If so, what are the consequences for plugins in combination with Varnish caching?

we will enable support access for you

regards,

Tiebo

• 321media

I hope you are able to help us fast as we are on the edge of going live with our ne website. We have measured the difference between using varnish without your plugins and not using varnish with your plugins (custom post type, custom sidebar and ultimate Facebook). We measured below 1 second loading time with varnish and around 7 without varnish so it is not an option to not use varnish but we also need your functionality.

I hope you are able to help us fast.

kindest regards,

Tiebo

• 321media

Hello,

We managed to figure out a way to not use custom sidebar pro.

Custom post types does not conflict with varnish.

Now only the Ultimate Facebook is the problem.

This is the error we receive

”’We detected a PHP session running on your enviorment. Please note that sessions cause no-cache headers to be send thus making Varnish obsolete.”

When we shut the plugin down, varnish work well and our websites loads in under a second!

Please help us to fix this problem. We hope you can disable the PHP session in Ultimate Facebook.

kindest regards,

Tiebo

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey there 321media

Sorry about the delay here !

When we shut the plugin down, varnish work well and our websites loads in under a second!

Please help us to fix this problem. We hope you can disable the PHP session in Ultimate Facebook.

As for sessions its not possible to get rid of them as several FB functions ( including login and log out ) require sessions to be active and cookies to be set based on the app id and time.

I am not very satisfied as your support is superslow and for a professional business as myself this is really throwing me way back in the trust I have with you… I feel really disappointed.

Also here is a tip on getting the best support here. Is usually best to keep replies in a single thread, append / edit if needed. We use a feed based system here and each subsequent reply pushes the ticket back to the end of the queue. It does not affect members most of the time, in some cases when there is a spike it can slow down responses.

Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.