Using Directory with Ultimate Facebook (and Classifieds...)

I would like to use the Ultimate Facebook plugin with my Directory site - are any special steps required or member role settings that need to be changed?

I am also running the Classified plugin w/ Directory (as the two are now compatible), so I wanted to make sure that users who register for the site using the front-end Directory sign-up wouldn't be required to take additional steps for Classifieds.

As an FYI the site in question is just standard WP, not BP or MU.

If Arnold has time to weigh in on this one I'm sure many future users would value his input! Thanks in advance!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

When they register with Facebook they get a normal subscriber account, there isn't anything else really to do.

If like Directory they want to pay for a listing (if you charge) then they still go through the process in directory with their account.

Nothing really special needs doing here.

Let us know if you have any issues.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we've not heard from you in a while.

If you're still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.