Using E-Junkie with MarketPress

Can e-junkie shorcodes be easily used with MarketPress? So I would use MarketPress for my product listing but stick with the e-junkie add to cart and cart functionality until I can get my client to walk away from e-junkie

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

If you put the cart into product only mode then this switches off the commerce part of MarketPress. It means no stock will be handled in MarketPress either.

This is for embedding affiliate links, like an affiliate cart. Or other options like a Paypal button maybe.

I don't use eJunkie so I'm not sure exactly what they give you to embed with? Is it like a link and then you check out on their site?

Or something else?

Could you maybe give me a quick example so i can see? I took a quick look at there site and theres a fair bit to see so I wasn't sure...

Let me know.

• Matthew
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Timothy. I wanted to reply but haven't been able to give it a try yet. I'm still working on some site structure stuff so I haven't gotten to the e-commerce fully yet. I just didn't want to leave you hanging.

Thanks. I'll try to leave a reply when I make a decision one way or another.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Sure no worries.

If in the mean time either myself or one of our staff close this thread, just reopen it when you're ready.

We run house keeping on threads to ensure non are missed so those open after an extended period of time get closed for inactivity. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• supplementalsounds
    • Flash Drive

Matt,
    I have used E-Junkie and Marketpress together since around April. It works pretty well you just have to copy url from the cart link they give you for your product on e-junkie, and paste it into the external link field in the product on Marketpress. That cart link can be found within the code for the product's e-junkie buttons. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Colin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.