Using Forminator with MarketPress

What I'm trying to achieve is, allow a customer to fill some details in a Forminator form and place an order.

For example, a customer might need business cards, they fill the form with all the details, upload a photo and order with MarkePress.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi mike

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently this is not possible, I'm afraid, as there's no integration between these two plugins. I believe it would be possible to create such integration but it would require quite a bit of custom coding.

If you need that urgently, you might want to consider posting a job request for example at Codeable.io for which you can also grab a nice discount from our Partners page here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/partners/

That said, I think I got some better news for you anyway :slight_smile: While it may still take some time, one of the things that we are going to introduce in future versions of Forminator is a payment gateway integration. Along with an option for registration forms (which are also on their way) this could let you build such solution with Forminator alone, I think. I'm not able to give you a timeline on this but I can say it's gonna be there in future.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.