Using grid market/framemarket…how to have additional product images smaller than featured image?

Does anyone know if there is a plugin or the process for getting the additional product images thumbnail size or smaller than the featured image size? I am using grid market/framemarket.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Gabry Road,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Does anyone know if there is a plugin or the process for getting the additional product images thumbnail size or smaller than the featured image size?

I just did some testing on my test production server and found that the thumbnails in my version of Market Press using the Grid Market child theme are 150X150 no matter the original size of the product image.

If I understand correctly you want these to be less then 150X150.

Please advise what size you have in mind?

Cheers, Joe

• Gabry Road
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Joe! I am only a few hours old here on wordpress and what a comfort to have received such a quick response!

Ok so i have my additional images set at 150×150 but they are still larger than i would like. I was hoping for smaller images such as the ones seen on etsy products. http://www.etsy.com/listing/100787132/wool-felt-bow-french-barrette-coral?ref=fp_treasury_5

i just picked something off the front page of etsy. Hoping its ok to link a live site!

Joe, when you did your test, did the images appear to be the same size as those extra images on the etsy product page.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Gabry Road,

Thank you for the additional input, it is certainly appreciated.

Sorry for the delay in a reply to this ticket, it appears that this ticket got away from me in the back of the ticket system somehow and today while i was back there doing house keeping I found it again.

Can you please update me to where we are on this issue?

Have you managed to overcome the image sizes?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya Gabry,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.