using jobs & experts with Appointments +

can I use the plugin jobs and experts with the plugin appointments - jobs and experts who describe each expert etc and appoints would enable each expert to put specific times they are available for consultations

• Andre Foisy

Hi there @michael,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community, and thank you for contacting our support team with your question.

I hope you're having a great day! :slight_smile:

That kind of integration is currently not available. I would say that, certainly this is due to the fact that both addresses specific online application models and uses.

For example, Jobs & Expert, like our own board, is meant to fill more the "freelance quote and bids" type of business needs than for the consulting purpose.

On the other hand, Appointments+ would be perfect just that, for the consulting type business. Aa you can see:

Appointments + Does It All Appointments + is the most comprehensive bookings plugin available for WordPress. It's ideal for businesses and individuals who schedule times with clients, such as consultants, web designers, spas, hair salons, photographers and sales executives. With Appointments +:

And you can:

Manage your entire team, create unlimited service providers and unlimited services

And much more...

Of course, if some of your experts want to offer consulting as a part of their business, they can also be registered as service providers on your A+ side, and those who do not care will not have to bother with managing an appointments for consulting account, on top of their offers and bids on the jobs board. I'd even say that you have the best of both world here :slight_smile:

I hope that helps you see the light. :wink:
    Do not hesitate to post again if ever you more help.
    Best regards,