Using Manual Gateway but Existing Paypal / Stripe hooks

I want to use stripe if someone makes it to the upgrade page, but wish to have a custom Order page (outside pro sites).

My custom order page will have a variety of checkout options, including Stripe, Paypal, Amazon, Google Wallet, etc.

So in that case, upon receiving a successful transaction; I can update the pro sites table fields:

wp_pro_sites
blog_ID ; level ; expire (minutes??) ; gateway ?; term; amount
(note it seems stripe puts : $ in front of amount)

Then add to stats:
wp_pro_sites_signup_stats; blog_ID; action: signup ; time_stamp

At first I thought I could create a stripe customer, put in that table, and hope that stripe's webhooks would be sufficient; but that wont work.

So then all i need to do is make sure my Manual Gateway scripts properly UPDATES correct BlogID in wp_pro_sites to deactivate/renew accounts

Then it still gives order page option for Pro Sites users who want to modify Manual Subscription using pro sites

Correct?

What about the "Manual" word for payment method - can we replace that with something else? Or would it break things? I assume reporting would stop working? Just trying to find a way to use notes for transaction
----
Side note

Feature Requests:
I would like for Pro Sites to have Stripe as a Primary Gateway; then PayPal as backup

Stripe to allow 1 time fees (setup type)