Using Market Press and Pro Sites how can I get a central "store" from all the member store

I am looking to create an etsy type of website (via MarketPress), giving each member a blog site (via ProSites). Is there a means of pulling member product listings to a central "store front" that would show to visitors at the main website - the home domain of the member blogs? That is, each member has their own store (as I understand MarketPress) - and yet I would like their products to show up on the main site store.

Thanks,
SC

• DavidM

Hi SC and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sure, that's definitely possible using any of the global shortcodes MarketPress provides, or perhaps using any of the global widgets.

They're available by default on the main site in your network, so on your main site you should see additional "Global" Product widgets.

And the shortcodes, which you could include, for example, in a Market page, are detailed at Network Admin > Settings > MarketPress, at the bottom of the page.

For example, the following lists global products, anywhere you include it in a page or post:
    [mp_list_global_products]

You might also be interest in our FrameMarket theme, which you could use to display all your network products in a grid format.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/frame-market-theme/

Let us know if you have further questions in that!

-David

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.