using marketpress with paypal avanced

I was hoping to use the marketpress plugin with the paypal advanced plan. I thought the payflow pro option provided for that but it looks like I was mistaken. Do you know if you have any users who have used the Marketpress plugin with paypal advanced?

• aecnu

Greetings tprovencal,

Welcome to WPMU Dev and thank you for the great question.

Unfortunately, the relatively new PayPal advanced payment gateway it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development though it might take a bit longer than useful ... in the meantime if you could post the results / problems you've come across doing it yourself here that would definitely help too.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Moving this ticket to feature requests and notifying the lead developer of the request.

For now you would want to use PayPal Express for PayPal unless you are going to need chained payments for a commission on sales of sub stores, then PayPal Advanced is irrelevant for this specific purpose.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.