Using Membership Buttons

I'd really like to put a register button in the sidebar that would then pop up the registration form. Also, can I customize the page that happens after I click the Register button and change the text:

Please check the details of your subscription below and click on the relevant button to complete the subscription.

Also, can I style anything?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings trasie_sands,

Thank you for the great questions though they obviously by your own words fall into the realm of custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support that we provide here.

However, we do try to help if we can and if we know we will certainly not withhold that knowledge from members.

I'd really like to put a register button in the sidebar that would then pop up the registration form.

That sounds like a cool idea.

can I customize the page that happens after I click the Register button and change the text:

Please check the details of your subscription below and click on the relevant button to complete the subscription.

You can customize anything you want though these might help a bit concerning membership:

To override any of the pages generated by membership with your own you can easily define the following in your wp-config

MEMBERSHIP_ACCOUNT_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_REGISTRATION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_MEMBER_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_UPGRADE_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_RENEW_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_PAYMENT_FORM

using ('MEMBERSHIP_****_FORM','/full/server/path/to/file/');

Also, can I style anything?

I do not know - not knowing your skill level at coding.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings trasie_sands,

Fantastic and thank you for sharing that.

Is this possible?

That is a funny question being a coder when you know that anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get the job done.

Cheers, Joe

• trasie_sands
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Alright, I'll rephrase the question and be more specific. I'm sure I can locate the stylesheets on my own, but is there a functionality written into the plugin to add custom styles or will I just be adding them to the end of a stylesheet(s)?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings trasie_sands,

Thank you for the clarified reply and truly appreciated.

but is there a functionality written into the plugin to add custom styles

Unfortunately and I am sorry that there is not.

I would happily ping the lead developer to address this issue but I promise you we will do better on our own concerning this issue.

Sincerely, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.