Using my account with my other site

I have joined as a monthly member and the Dashboard is related to my zennyo.com site but I would like to use it for my Chris-Batten.com site too. Is this possible and if so how do I go about doing that so I can use one of the themes and some plug-ins to update that site?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @zennyo

Greetings and thanks for your post.

You can use your account on as many sites as you want :slight_smile:

Just install the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on other site and login into it using your WPMU DEV credentials and you are ready to do :slight_smile:

I hope that helps.Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• zennyo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks PC, why do things that sound so easy always end up being complicated, I uploaded the dashboard and got this:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'widget_wpAmember_init' was given in /home/batten/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/batten/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/batten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-my-login/classes/class.wp-login.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/batten/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/batten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-my-login/classes/class.wp-login.php on line 469

Skip to Navigation
    Skip to Content

Now I have no clue what to do about it:slight_smile: Any ideas would be great, thanks
    CB

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello CB,

Thanks PC, why do things that sound so easy always end up being complicated,

lol :smiley:

That error is due to plugin theme-my-login installed on your site. Can you please disable that plugin and see if you are still getting the same error ?

Cheers, PC

• zennyo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Nice one PC that has helped now all I have is:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'widget_wpAmember_init' was given in /home/batten/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Can you repeat the magic. Being cheeky, my ultimate aim is to change the theme to bp-corporate do I need my host to allow me to do that, I see no options on my WP for the option to upload the theme.

For some reason the wpmu dashboard is not loading, I assume if I had that it would be easier, have no idea why it won't load?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.