Using MyCRED to "pay" for Booking in Appointments+

I was told I could configure Appointments+ to use MyCRED points to "pay" for booking a service through Appointments+. How do I go about doing this? How do I set it up?

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Jaylyn!

You need one more component to make this work, MarketPress. MarketPress allows you to charge for appointments, and we've integrated MyCred as payment gateway. So here's what you need to do:
    1. Install MarketPress, and in Store Settings > General, set your store currency to be Points or Credits.
    2. In Appointments+, go to Settings > Addons, and make sure Appointments in Product Cart is active. This lets your users add appointments they make to their shopping cart, then they can "pay" with points earned through MyCred.
    3. In Appointments+, make use to allow payment, then use the MarketPress settings at the bottom of the Payment settings pane. I've got screenshots of all of this below, to help out, too. You don't need to follow my settings exactly, you can change things to meet your individual needs, but this should give you an idea how it works. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

• Sven

In my search for building a platform where people can pay for appointments using credits I came across this topic.
    I set up a little website just to experiment with things, and test it.

This is exactly what I need, I got things setup as Michelle explains in her post.
    Everything seems to work, except that the user doesn't get any credits deducted from his account.

I am probably just overlooking something really simple, but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.