Using New Blog Templates W/ batch create

“New Blog Templates / batch create”

Will New Blog Templates work W/ batch create? Meaning can all the sites share pages, template etc… when being creating with Batch Create?

• maxaud
    • The Crimson Coder

You choose what posts you want to link when creating a post.

There is a checkbox that says “Link this post to its children”

This will broadcast the post without linking, so basically copying it to the other blogs.

Any future changes to the post wont be copied over

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Not looking good so far! lol Check out these errors!

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tithi/public_html/we4fun.com/wp-content/plugins/threewp-broadcast/SD_Form.php on line 337

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tithi/public_html/we4fun.com/wp-content/plugins/threewp-broadcast/SD_Form.php on line 427

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tithi/public_html/we4fun.com/wp-content/plugins/threewp-broadcast/SD_Form.php on line 358

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tithi/public_html/we4fun.com/wp-content/plugins/threewp-broadcast/SD_Form.php on line 337

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tithi/public_html/we4fun.com/wp-content/plugins/threewp-broadcast/SD_Form.php on line 427

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tithi/public_html/we4fun.com/wp-content/plugins/threewp-broadcast/SD_Form.php on line 358

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

ummm Maxmaud!

I deleted the plugin, and now it seems as if it did something to all my tables, i get 404 errors when trying to navigate to sub-sites.

I created a few sub-sites, and users, and they show up in the dashboard, but i get 404 errors when going to the new sites, and it will not allow any user to log in except the original NetWork Admin! lol

You ever have one of those days you wish you would have slept right through???

• maxaud
    • The Crimson Coder

Did you do this?

Think i will do a back up first this time. :slight_smile:

Try resetting permalinks?

I don’t think there is anything in that plugin that should have messed with how the sites operate. I’ve used it many times without issues.

Are you sure it’s fully removed?

It doesn’t use core WordPress tables except for storing option, other than that it creates two of its own tables.

link?

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Did you do this?

Think i will do a back up first this time. :slight_smile:

Well it sure sounded nice, until we started talking about taking the day off! lol :disappointed:

I am going to let my host look at it! The can tell me if i need to start over or other option!

There is not a lot of content, and i have an XML of what was done. So even if i have to start over again its not that big of a deal!

It just is one of those days that happen to all of us! The only thing that worked right today was the coffee pot, but my cup keeps getting could be fore i take a drink. lol :slight_smile:

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

@maxaud

It was not the plugin you suggested.

Somehow when the wildcard domain got set up, it was in the public_html, and not the add-on whatever thing. public_html/add-on domain.

So i will try that plugin again, once my host company, fixes a different issue than this one.

The past few days have been ruff! I must of done someone wrong, and am reaping what i sowed. :disappointed:

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Sorry to hear it man! Hopefully things will come together for you.

They always do Maxaud; they always do!

The girls checked out your website, and seen some services we will be needing at the turn of the year, like your animation i think it was, they have it slated for our meeting on the 1st.

Let me know where I can help.

I remember looking at your site too, it looked nice! We are opportunist and net workers so we get nosy about other peoples work and skills! lol

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Mark,

Sorry for bumping on this one.

I just got a same query in a new post, I created a test template and set that as default. Then I created 4 sites using batch create and it worked fine :slight_smile:

I hope that helps.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Mark,

Sorry for bumping on this one.

I just got a same query in a new post, I created a test template and set that as default. Then I created 4 sites using batch create and it worked fine :slight_smile:

I hope that helps.

Cheers, PC

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

@pc you are double posting lol

I am sorry i forgot to post after i spoke with Vlad. it was a very trying month! I have to catch Vlad tomorrow to try and figure out how to get the Gravity Form PayPal add-on to keep the email address and attached to the form when creating a new site now! If i can figure that out i will be golden! Well silverish on my way to golden lol

thanks for all your help PC really am thank full to know you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.