Using Pro Sites no email gets sent to subscriber

If a user starts a website subscription using Pro Sites (Stripe test mode), the payment gets processed by Stripe (as per their dashboard), but the subscriber does not get an email. Also, the HTML output on the confirmation page seems to be wrong.

a. Admin URL displayed is the main website URL; not the newly created website.
b. Email address is missing between the brackets.

Output on confirmation page:

Finalizing your site...

Your payment is being processed and you should soon receive an email with your site details.
Your login details are:
Username: test123
Admin URL: https://mainsite.com/wp-admin/
If you did not receive an email please try the following:
Wait a little bit longer.
Check your spam folder just in case it ended up in there.
Make sure that your email address is correct ()
If your email address is incorrect or you noticed a problem, please contact us to resolve the issue.

• Open Forest
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@Predrag Dubajic: Access granted.
    I have now removed Register Plus Redux. The code at https://gist.github.com/DouglasLivingstone/6992402, saved as registerwithfullname.php, zipped, uploaded as plugin and network activated works fine without the bulk of Register Plus that I do not need anyway (BTW: deactivated for now to make sure it is not the cause of the following).
    I have found another bug: if I go to my wp-signup.php Pro Sites page, select a plan, then hit "Reserve Your Site" without filling out the required details, I do get the error messages ("Please enter a site name."), but also the Stripe credit card form is displayed. (Stripe is in test mode so you can use one of their test credit card numbers to see for yourself). Hitting "Subscribe" results in the Stripe payment being processed, and if it is accepted a message says a website is created, but since there are missing required elements ... we are now in a messy situation ...

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @Open Forest,

I hope you're well today!

It's good to know that you've managed to resolve the first issue!

As for the Stripe credit card form, I think we'll need some help from the developers here. That being said, I've notified our 2nd-line support about the issue and hopefully they'll come up with a solution or a quick-fix soon.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information and updates!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Open Forest,

I hope you are well today and I'm sorry for this issue.

We can consider it as a bug. For now, in the file /pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Model/Registration.php line 198, you will see a code line like this
    $ajax_response['gateways_form'] = ProSites_View_Front_Gateway::render_checkout( $blog_data );
    Please update to

if(!isset($ajax_response['gateways_form'])) {
    					$ajax_response['gateways_form'] = ProSites_View_Front_Gateway::render_checkout( $blog_data );
    				}

This should help I think :slight_smile:.

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.