Using Shortcode Plugins with Upfront Builder

Is it possible to use shortcode plugins (specifically the one from Intense Wordpress Shortcodes) with themes designed using Upfront Builder. I want to be able to add a little more flair and animation to my website. I am trying to design flip boxes and the popular animated charts and counters. I found one reply where using the Upfront text box element as the proper method for using 3rd party shortcode plugins.

Nithin

Hi Ray,

Hope you are doing good today.

Intense WordPress shortcodes is a 3rd party plugin, and since we don't have access to the plugin, I cannot grantee that it would work withe Upfront Builder. The only way to check whether it would work is to test it.

The Upfront Builder should work fine, if we implement shortcodes using the Widget element. Text elements shouldn't be used to implement shortcodes, and it could cause conflicts, as Text elements are ment for rich text formatting. You can make use of Widget elements, and select Text widget, in order to make your shortcodes work.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin