Using Shortcodes-Beginners Frustration-Appointments+

I am having extreme difficulty accomplishing item #3 listed below.

Once I get the system to select location and service provider, I can't figure out how to select only the services offered by selected service provider.

What sequence of Shortcodes should I use to:
1. Select location first.
2. Then select a list of service providers, but only those ones that service the above selected location.
3. Then select services, but only those services that the above selected service provider offers.

• Sajid

Hi @Paul

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

For this scenario you have to use:

[app_required_service_locations]

Instead of:
    [app_services]

When users select location then the dropdown field will be changed and only display services that are in selected location, now select service and then select service provider.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

but Hi @Paul

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

For provider locations you have to enable Worker Locations add-on from Appointments > Settings > Add-ons.

After enabling the add-on you can assign same location to your workers/providers as well by clicking on on "More Info" link under each provider.

Now replace [app_service_providers] shortcode with [app_required_provider_locations] in make an appointment page.

But users have to select provider locations individually to list the providers only in that location.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.