Using the Affiliate plugin. I have a few questions about the url and the process for the buyer.

1. My question is about the url an affiliate uses for a buyer. The links back to my schoolofbookkeeping.com/affiliate are not appropriate for the buyer. Isn't /affiliate for the affiliate to manage their account. If so, why does their URL take a buyer back here? What am I missing here?

2. What is the secret to the banner code? This kind of goes along with the question above. Can you provide a sample of one or two banners please?

• PC

Hello there,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

Affiliate plugin gives a link like : http://wpdemo.in?ref=wpmudevdemo-63 to your users to share with the potential buyers. They can either share the link directly or shorten it with a service like bit.ly

I am not sure how you are getting a link like yoursite.com/affiliate.

Can you explain how you have set it up ?

What is the secret to the banner code? This kind of goes along with the question above. Can you provide a sample of one or two banners please?

Banner code is nothing but images/banners which are linked to the affiliate code of the user.

So for example you have an image x, then a user can show that image to your site using your banner code and just use his affiliate link in the banner. Does that help ?

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.