Using the WHMCS plug-ins : Can I use one WHMCS install and run/access it from multiple WPMU install

I have not tried setting this up yet. I am just trying to get my head around how this works.
I have one license for WHMCS and am going to install it on the main site for my reseller account. I have multiple other WPMU networks set up on other domains. So the question is, do I install the WHMCS related plugins on each network... and will this work... with the WHMCS installed on a different domain?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Dev4

I hope you are well today.

I've just been looking into this for you.

You could install the plugin on multiple installs of multisite installations that wouldn't be a problem, but I believe you need to have a separate license/WHMCS install for each network you want to use it for, from what I've been looking at.

I'm going to flag the lead developer on this for some clarification on this.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

That's a good question. Haven't tried it myself. The sticking point would be that you have to setup a server in WHMCS for each network so that WHMCS knows how to get back to the calling network.

The server used is connected to the product being purchased from WHMCS. So for each network you would need a set of products for each server setup. Then the question is how do you keep the customer from picking the wrong product on the wrong server.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.