Using Ultimate Facebook & Custom Sidebars Pro for unique like posts

Yes - I have a growing number of sites that are using project pages for a single specific project or service. On these pages I use a plugin that allows for the unique permalink of each page to be posted to the owners fan page. A single fan page.

I would like the Facebook like box on each page to only display the posts (and comments) that were made to the fan page from the posts that were made with the unique permalink of the project page.

Is there a way Ultimate Facebook and Custom Sidebars Pro can accomplish this?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Chuck,

I would like the Facebook like box on each page to only display the posts (and comments) that were made to the fan page from the posts that were made with the unique permalink of the project page.

Is there a way Ultimate Facebook and Custom Sidebars Pro can accomplish this?

I'm afraid this is not possible. What you can is to display Like Box for separate fun pages (whole pages) on different pages by using Custom Sidebars and widget for Like Box (each site has own sidebar, you put Like Box widget to that sidebars and configure for different fan pages).
    Like box content is handled by Facebook - Facebook does not have features that would display only posts/comments related to url where like box is placed - those Like boxes are displaying all the posts that are published on those fan pages.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.