USING UPFRONT W/LUKE & SARA

Hi,
I apologize but I've looked the first UPFRONT tutorial the past 2 days and I'm unable to add an image according to the instructions. When I drag an image over I don't get the upload or media option. When I do the whole right pane of the UPFRONT blurs over. The same thing occurs when I try to swap image on the logos on the starter themes.
I've tried everything I could think of. Admittedly, it could be my TBI brain isn't processing info on the screen right. I just validation that it's me and not my perception.

Thanks,
Byron

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi DrB1,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

From checking your screenshots it should have worked without any issues. This is a site specific issue, unfortunately the support access isn't enabled, so I'm not sure what's the exact issue here. To troubleshoot this further, and to have a better idea regarding this, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• DrB1
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, I thought I granted support access on March 16th. I reauthorized it this morning when I checked and realized access was not given. Could you please verify that I've correctly granted access?

Thanks,
    Byron

• DrB1
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

HI WPMUDEV,
    Siteground, was able to replicate my problem. However, they don't see a reason for it on the server side. I've attached a screen shot of their findings for your reveiw in hopes that it might help.
    Thanks,
    Byron

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey DrB1,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I've attached a screen shot of their findings for your reveiw in hopes that it might help.

Thanks for pointing that, however the logs meant that the connection to our server wasn't working temporarily, I don't see that would be related to the current issue, as it's working fine now.

Thanks for enabling support access, I checked your website, and I could see the issue, I enabled optimization, under Upfront > Experimental, but I didn't see any improvement.

I could see the following error in the console, which is odd:
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2

Is it possible to temporarily disable all the plugins, including cache plugin, and then clear the browser cache, and check whether it works. If not, please add the following in your wp-config.php, and then check how that goes:
    define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

Please make sure to place the above code, just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could help get you sorted asap. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.