Using User Synchronization and Pro Sites together

I'm building a multisite network using ProSites and will be selling access to websites on and off the network. I need to know how that will work if User Synchronization automatically sets up the other linked sites to be synced. How do I prevent them from being able to use their login info on the other sites before they pay for access to them?

Thank!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @EndTimeMedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Pro Sites plugin is designed for users to pay for additional features for their site so it's specially developed for site admin/creator to offer premium services that includes paid upgrades and not to limit site users.

For limiting access of users for this site you can consider using the following plugin.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/protected-content/#usage

For site creator/admin the Pro Sites plugin provides Pay to Blog module that allows you to completely disable a site both front end and back until paid.

When you use the User Synchronization plugin then all new users on the master site are replicated on the subsite(s)including passwords, their emails and their user roles and they’ll be listed in subsite’s User list. Also whenever a new user is added to the Master site they are automatically created with the same details on the subsite(s).

You will have to develop custom code to prevent them from being able to use their login info on the other sites before they pay for access to them.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.