USPS Lables or ShipWorks integration

I was hoping that I could find a way to print my USPS labels from incoming orders without having to transfer customer info. I have downloaded ShipWorks hoping there would be integration with WPMU Marketplace, but I can't figure it out. Does anyone have experience with either of these or maybe a suggestion?

• Jonathan
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @Christopher,

As @Vinod Dalvi stated, this currently isn't supported by MarketPress, but I'll flag this as a feature request and we'll see if we can get it a future release. In the mean time, have you tried exporting orders as a csv and then importing the csv into ShipWorks?

• Christopher
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Guys and thank you very much for the information.

Shipworks actually does not work with the theme I use. I could csv out to the USPS click and ship platform I suppose, but even that is a pretty heavy program in terms of equipment required. I'm sure there are others looking for something that marries the orders with the shipping for those of us that are not a large business. Thank you both for your time and information. I'll go the manual route and keep and eye on WPMU for a possible future program.

Again Thank You!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.