variations and coupons

Bought Marketpress because I can’t get any help at WPecommerce, still trying to figure out how to setup the product I need. We sell 18 different dressings and vinegar in 6oz and 12oz sizes, selling them individually is no problem. I am trying to find a way via variations or coupons to give someone a discounted price if they order 4 6oz bottle or 3 12oz bottles of their choice.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there!

Welcome to the Community!

I’m going over and over in my head and cannot think of a way to make this happen with coupons. The only way I can think with a variation is to offer a 3pack or 4 pack variation with a Sale price.

Anything else would need to be custom coded. I can check to see if there is a particular part of the process that you can hook some custom code onto for something like this. I don’t think we will be able to write the code but surely put you on the right track,

Best,

Kimberly

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.