Various Types of Help

I have a lot of issues:
1. unable to log out from admin panel.
2. problem in updating PHP version from 5.6 to 7.0 or 7.1.
3. I do not understand how to use hummingbird plugin and improve the speed of my website.
Even i am thinking to remove WPMU as I am not able to use it.

Please, help to make my website better

• Huberson

Hello there,

1. unable to log out from admin panel.

Some authentication plugin might cause that kind of issue. First try switching to a default theme and see if that takes care of it. If not, deactivate your plugins and enable debugging on the site by adding below snippet to wp-config.php file.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

If you still unable to login with default theme and all plugins deactivated, you can send the log to us with the following info via our contact form and we'll have a look at that.
    Subject: "Attn: Huberson Dorvilus"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP/Cpanel/hosting credentials (host,username,password)
    -link back to this thread for reference

2. problem in updating PHP version from 5.6 to 7.0 or 7.1.

This is likely a server issue or host limitation. Try contacting your hosting provider, they should be able to give more info on what could be the issue.

3. I do not understand how to use hummingbird plugin and improve the speed of my website.

Your hummingbird settings look ok with a few important options that you need to enable. Those can be activated by going to Caching and Gzip compression from hummingbird menu. You'll also need to use smush to optimize your media.
    The button to automatically activate caching is missing however, which might be caused by a conflict with some other plugins.

You'll need to perform a plugin conflict test by deactivating the other plugins on the site to check which plugin is causing that.
    There's also a usage guide that gives some more details on how to get the most of hummingbird - https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-hummingbird/#product-usage

It might also help to increase your wordpress memory limit(64 to 256) and php execution time (120 to 300). For wordpress add in wp-config.php
    WP_MEMORY_LIMIT 40M
    php.ini(server setting)
    max_execution_time 300

Regards,
    Huberson