very strange behavior of last version 2.1 beta 2

Dear friends,
after last update I have big problems with my membership site (Membership plugin 2.1 beta 2, standard WordPress 3.2.1 site).

The original registration page did not work. I had to make a new registration page to solve it.

Some higher membership levels cannot access a part of a content, which was accessible before. I deleted these levels and create clones from lower functional levels. No positive effect. Cloned levels do not work.

Very strange:slight_frown:

It generates big problems to my users. Pls help me.

• Martin

Hi Phil,
    the new registration page works, no problem.

I have one free membership (accessible just after user registration) and one private membership with 7 modules . The private version combines the free content with private modules.

The last two membership levels were produced BEFORE last module upgrade. But after plugin update, the original free content is not accessible for 95%. There is a 404 error page displayed always.

I deleted the 2 problematic membership levels and I cloned them again from the lower functional levels. But there is no positive effect. Now my two highest level members cannot access the basic free content for 95 % of cases (they cannot access the menu bar and pages too).

Thanks a lot for your help.

• Mason

Hiya Martin,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

p.s. I've also tagged Barry here in case you do reopen this, as they'll definitely be able to help you!